What is the structure and principle of wind solar complementary power supply system？
Apr 12,2022 sunchees solar system
The wind solar complementary power supply system is mainly composed of wind turbine, solar photovoltaic battery pack, controller, battery, inverter, AC and DC load, etc. the system is a composite renewable energy power generation system integrating wind energy, solar energy, battery and other energy power generation technologies and system intelligent control technologies.
(1) The wind power generation part uses the wind turbine to convert the wind energy into mechanical energy, converts the mechanical energy into electrical energy through the wind turbine, then charges the battery through the controller, and supplies power to the load through the inverter;
(2) The photovoltaic power generation part uses the photovoltaic effect of solar panels to convert light energy into electric energy, then charges the battery, and converts DC into AC through the inverter to supply power to the load;
(3) The inverter system is composed of several inverters, which changes the DC in the battery into standard 220V AC to ensure the normal use of AC load equipment. At the same time, it also has the function of automatic voltage stabilization, which can improve the power supply quality of wind solar complementary power generation system;
(4) The control part continuously switches and adjusts the working state of the battery pack according to the changes of sunshine intensity, wind force and load: on the one hand, the adjusted electric energy is directly sent to DC or AC load. On the other hand, the excess electric energy is sent to the storage battery for storage. When the power generation cannot meet the needs of the load, the controller sends the electric energy of the battery to the load to ensure the continuity and stability of the whole system;
(5) The battery part is composed of multiple batteries, which plays two major roles in the system: energy regulation and load balancing. It converts the electric energy output by wind power generation system and photovoltaic power generation system into chemical energy and stores it for use in case of insufficient power supply.
According to the changes of wind and solar radiation, the wind solar complementary power generation system can operate in the following three modes: the wind turbine provides power to the load separately; The photovoltaic power generation system supplies power to the load separately; Wind turbine and photovoltaic power generation system jointly supply power to the load.